[Nfbf-l] let's use Newsline®

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 16:05:40 UTC 2012

Hello all,

As Newsline® chair for Florida and because we are funded by DBS and want to
insure that funding continues, it is vitally important to encourage your
friends and potential users to use the service. Our phone minutes have been
going up nicely for the last three months with August's total minutes used
on the phone being 200131. However, although September isn't over yet, we
are well below that amount of usage with only 115114 minutes being used.
This is strictly phone time and does not count computer, e-mail  or iPhone
access. I hope you will take this to heart and really talk up the service.
Hope you will use it too. Thank you.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board