[Nfbf-l] I can send you the mp3: Learning braille using a rap song

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 29 14:57:44 UTC 2012

Dear Friends,
I know I sent you the link yesterday, but some have told me they wanted it as a mp3 to keep on there computers, or to send around to their friends, family or
associates.
And they had a hard time downloading it.
Well, I can send you the file in mp3 format it is only 3.4 MB as an attachment if you wish.
Simply write me at:
adicey at bellsouth.net

And for those who want the link on the net again, here that is:
Explaining basic, uncontracted braille using a rap song

 http://www.aph.org/edresearch/braille_rap/braille_rap.mp3

This is really a great tool for Children of all ages who are learning Braille, or just a cute song for everyone!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida