[Nfbf-l] thanks for volunteering

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 16:17:01 UTC 2013

Dan, I would like to thank the NFBF Board and single out Denise for keeping
the schedule of volunteers so well organized and for all the extra work
everyone did to make this a great convention. I think we should really push
and advertise to get over 200 people here next year. If all the chapters
work together, it can be done. Thanks again Florida for an awesome
convention.