[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Fwd: Rosen parking garage fees for guests?

BROOKE6358 at aol.com BROOKE6358 at aol.com
Sun Jun 30 23:36:48 UTC 2013

Please post info on Rosen parking garage fees, if any, for disabled
guests.

In a message dated 6/30/2013 3:29:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
valkemadenise at aol.com writes:

The  exhibit hall, Independence Market, and free literature table will be
in the  Convention Center, West Hall Section WA1, level 2. We are happy to
have the  following exhibitors this year.

> Exhibitors:
>
>  A T Guys
> ABiSee, Inc.
> Accessamed
> Ai Squared
>  American Printing House for the Blind
> AuMed
> Bookshare
>  Braille and Beyond Consulting
> Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Office  of Product Development
> C AND P- Chris Park Design
> Cambium  Learning Technologies
> Christian Record Services for the Blind
>  Colorado Center for the Blind
> Deque Systems, Inc.
> Disability  Rights Florida
> Dolphin Computer Access
> Duxbury Systems,  Inc.
> E.A.S.Y. LLC
> eBay
> Electronic Brailler LLC
>  Enabling Technologies
> En-Vision America
> Fidelco Guide Dog  Foundation
> Forizs & Dogali, P.A. and Eugene Feldman Attorney at  Law
> Freedom Scientific
> Google
> Guide Dogs for the  Blind
> GW Micro, Inc.
> HIMS, Inc.
> Hotel Emporium
>  HumanWare
> Independent Living Aids
> Industries for the Blind  Milwaukee
> International Christian Braille Mission
> IRIE-AT,  Inc.
> Leader Dogs for the Blind
> Louisiana Center for the Blind  & NFB of Louisiana
> MegaVoice
> National Association of Blind  Merchants
> National Association of Blind Students
> National  Association of Blind Veterans
> National Association of Guide Dog  Users
> National Association to Promote the Use of Braille
>  National Braille Press
> National Federation of the Blind Human Services  Division
> National Federation of the Blind Minnesota & BLIND  Inc.
> National Library Service for the Blind and Physically  Handicapped
> National Organization of Parents of Blind Children
>  Newsline
> NFB Deaf-Blind Division
> NFB Krafters Division
>  NFB National Association of Blind Automobile Enthusiasts Division
> NFB  of Alabama
> NFB of Arkansas
> NFB of California
> NFB of  Colorado
> NFB of Connecticut
> NFB of Florida
> NFB of  Georgia
> NFB of Indiana
> NFB of Maryland
> NFB of  Michigan
> NFB of Mississippi
> NFB of Missouri
> NFB of  Nebraska
> NFB of New Jersey
> NFB of New Mexico
> NFB of  Ohio
> NFB of Oklahoma
> NFB of Oregon
> NFB of  Pennsylvania
> NFB of Tennessee
> NFB of Texas
> [...]
description focus group on Monday,  July 1, from 10:00 a.m. to noon.  This is
an opportunity for sighted  amateur describers to evaluate YouDescribe—
Smith-Kettlewell's new Web-based  video-description tool for YouTube. Participants
will test the system by  recording their own descriptions for selected
videos and report on their  experience. For more information, please e-mail Beth
Braun at bbraun at nfb.org,  or call 410-659-9314, extension 2369.