[Nfbf-l] A Youtube link featuring Anne Sullivan Macey telling about teaching Helen Keller and Helen Keller herself saying a few words

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 9 03:17:00 UTC 2013

Dear Friends,
This is simply incredible!
I found this in my In Box,  I think you will feel the same way I did about this very incredible link featuring Anne Sullivan Macey telling about teaching Helen Keller and Helen Keller herself saying a few words.
The sender writes:

I found the video on Youtube. you can either search "rare 1930 footage of helen keller" or use this web link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmeSfv3S1p4

With Best Regards,
God Bless,
Alan
Plantation, Florida

Visit the hottest, most happening place around on the web. Where the blind community will be inspired and entertained!
It's the BlindCafe.net and it's a great place to learn, laugh, chat and make long lasting friendships with people from around the world.
There is always someone to greet you with a friendly smile night and day. It's totally free! Come and try out our awesome stereo    music rooms, trivia games, Chess Chats, Act in one of our Mystery Plays, Share your talent with us, receive I-Phone Lessons and updates, we offer     tutorials on an array of programs, we have over 600 described movies for you to listen to at your convenience, Revisit a classic described T V show such as Leave it to Beaver, Mash, Alf, Andy Griffith, Bonanza, Brady Bunch, dragnet,  Gilligan's Island, Green Acres, Jefferson's, Little House on the Prairie, The Munsters, W.K.R.P in Cincinnati, The Walton's    and many more television programs!
Or just come on in anytime 24 / 7 and join us for an interactive chat and a whole lot more!
It's completely free, totally accessible and easy to use.
For more info, please Visit us at
www.BlindCafe.net
That's
www.BlindCafe.net
It's the site where our members matter the most!