[Nfbf-l] FUEL FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Kathy Roskos kroskos at cox.net
Wed Oct 9 23:23:09 UTC 2013

     The gainesville chapter is having a fuel for the holidays raffle for a $100 gas card, in order to raise money for our members to attend the state convention in January. Tickets cost $2 each, or 3 tickets for $5. The drawing will be held on December 21, 2013 at 3:00 PM, at Jason's Deli in Gainesville. Winners do not have to be present to win. We have four separate gas cards, so you have four chances to win with each ticket purchased.

     If you would like to purchase chances, please contact me by e-mail at: kroskos at cox.net. We will be glad to mail you your stubs.

     So take advantage of this great chance to win FREE gas. Even if you don't drive, what a fantastic Christmas gift for someone special!

Kathy Roskos
Gainesville Chapter Vice President