[Nfbf-l] Are you hungry? Check out what FABS has planned

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 22:55:56 UTC 2013

Hello Federation Family,

The Florida Association of Blind Students cordially invites you to
join us this Wednesday, October 16, 2013 at Beef O Brady’s for a Meet
the Blind month event. We, the students, will have blind related
activities to educate the community. We encourage everyone that is in
and around the Tampa Bay area to come out and support your student
division. The students will receive a percentage of your purchase, to
continue to change what it means to be a blind student. This event
will be from 5 pm to 9 pm at 8810 North Himes Avenue. You will then
have a chance to enter into a raffle for a Beef O Brady’s gift card
and socialize with some of the federation family.

Thank you for your support in advance,

--
Miranda Kilby
Vice President

Secretary
Florida State Wide Chapter of the NFB
‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful                citizens
can change the world:  Indeed it is the only thing that ever has….'
Margaret Meade