[Nfbf-l] Suspicious Emails

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Oct 14 00:40:56 UTC 2013

Hi Judy,

Yes, I've been seeing this and when you open the message it has a few words
like, "check out this site"... followed on the next line by a link.  I agree
that even though it appears to come from someone you know do not click on
that link.  I don't know where it will take you but I seriously doubt it
will be anyplace you really want to go.

Thanks,
Jim