[Nfbf-l] Baby Janie Marie's latest update

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 13:31:34 UTC 2013

JANIE MARIE UPDATE:
This update is a bit late or early, depending upon perspective. Janie Marie
had a very quiet day. She had lots of visitors including two nursing
students who were there to be at her command. I'm so glad she didn't realize
this. We saw Genetics yesterday, they ordered tests that will take a month
to get back. We saw Infectious Disease, who thinks that she needs to go back
on the antibiotic she was on that they took her off, but Peds doesn't think
she needs that med. I DO! The ID docs DO! It's frustrating when each
department can't get on the sane page.
Today, Aunie Susan Idler and Grandpa, Gerald Gerry Idler are coming to
visit, we are so excited. This is Granda's second visit and she is off all
but monitors and the NG tube.
She lost a bit of weight: she went from 2.651 to 2.637. We are hoping she
gained weight yesterday.
Thank you for your continued love and support!
CT- I love your letters to Janie Marie. When she's old enough to read them
for herself, she will know how special she is to people who haven't met her
yet.
3 hours ago
Sherri Brun

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006 at gmail.com