[Nfbf-l] Youtube link featuring Anne Sullivan Macey telling about teaching Helen Keller and Helen saying a few words

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 18 15:20:45 UTC 2013

Dear Friends,
I thought I sent this out once, but found a copy in my Drafts Folder, so just to make sure it went out, here it is!
I thought you would be interested in  this very incredible Youtube link featuring Anne Sullivan Macey telling about teaching Helen Keller and Helen saying a few words.
I found this video on Youtube. you can either search "rare 1930 footage of helen keller" or use this web link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmeSfv3S1p4

With Best Regards,
God Bless,
Alan