[Nfbf-l] most recent Janie Idler update

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 02:31:10 UTC 2013

Holly Idler
JANIE MARIE UPDATE:
Janie Marie had a pretty good day. The nutritionist came in and reminded
everyone that Janie Marie is not a month old yet and should be eating when
she's hungry. The nurses find it easier to keep her on a schedule. The
problem with that is she is hungry at 2.5 hours apart, not 3 hours. She gets
very upset having to wait to eat and uses a lot of energy which burns more
calories, thus does not gain weight. Today, Janie Marie nursed when she
wanted to for as long as she wanted to. I hope she weights 6 lbs 2 oz in the
morning.
As you all know, I have a 7 1/2 year old at home, Jacy. He is not handling
being away from mommy very well at all. I wish there was a way I could be in
two places at once, but I can't.
I have many good friends helping to take care of Jacy while I'm here. But
it's not the same as having mommy home with him. He is used to it being just
him and me. Now he doesn't have me and he feels lost. He is such a good kid
and I miss him very much.
Good night all, say a special prayer for Jacy when you say one for Janie
Marie, please and thank you
Holly

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006 at gmail.com