[Nfbf-l] Scholarships

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 20 23:57:02 UTC 2013

Hi Tom,

The committee is being selected at this time. Paul Martinez is the
chairperson and I have asked some of last year's members to serve and
hosting chapter President Peter Cerullo to serve. I am leaving a few spots
open so that the presidents of chapters who donate a scholarship can serve
on the committee or choose a designee from their chapters. I have
commitments from a couple of presidents, but I don't like to count my
scholarships until I have checks in hand. One way or another, we will award
three scholarships. I am always open to suggestions for members of all
committees. These should be sent to me directly at danjhicks at yahoo.com

Dan

"Not all those who wander are lost."
		-J. R. R. Tolkien