[Nfbf-l] Scholarships

Carlos J MontasAS carlos.montas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 02:12:01 UTC 2013

I would suggest that the scholarships be required to be turned in no later
then December 5. It would be better to have the scholarship winners chosen
before Christmas. In this way the scholarship committee will have enough
time to evaluate each applicant. Dan I am glad that Peter has been appointed
to serve on the committee. This will ensure that the process is fare, and
transparent.