[Nfbf-l] transferring my rehab case

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 20:52:06 UTC 2013

Hello everyone:
My name is Jorge and I just joined the list a couple of days ago.
I’m a high school senior at Manhattan/Hunter Science in NYC and want to study business administration as my major.
So anyway, introduction aside, we are soon moving to FL, and I plan to go to college there.
My first question is, what do I do regarding my case with the commission?
I currently have an open case but because I’m in high school, most of the responsibility for my case lies with the Department of Education here in the city.
Would it be up to the DOE to transfer my case directly to the Florida commission or would I have to talk to my current councilor?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jorge