[Nfbf-l] Miami, Florida based Burger King is in talks to buy Tim Horton's of Oakville, Ontario.

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 25 15:20:51 UTC 2014

Dear Friends,
Reading this message, I remember that Burger King was a real great source of
employment for Blind folks in Miami.
When I first became "Leagaly Blind",  I applied for a Position there, and
they were going to hire me, but I took another position I had applied for at
the same time with another company, Humana Health Plans in one of their
Headquarters offices
Well, just wanted folks to know, even way back in the early 1990's before it
became popular to do so, they were very fair with hiring Blind People in
their Corporate Office.
With Best Regards,
God Bless,
Alan