[Nfbf-l] August primary tomorrow

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 25 20:29:30 UTC 2014

Hello, NFBF friends.

Just a friendly reminder tomorrow, August 26,  is your opportunity to vote
at your precinct in the Florida primary elections, if you haven't cast an
early ballot.

It is important to make your voice heard concerning the offices and issues
on the ballot.  Some of these will be decided in the primary, so don't
assume you can wait until November.

Let's make sure that we, the blind, participate as citizens.  I made sure my
vote was cast on Saturday, the last day of early voting, and used the
accessible machine.

Have a good day.

Bill Outman

Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter

---