[Nfbf-l] Friends of Library Accerss

Patricia A. Lipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jan 5 21:22:35 UTC 2014

Hello Friends of Library Access Members and Friends

This is a reminder that the Friends of Library Access Annual Membership dues of $10 are now due.  They are in effect until December 31, 2014. Please find the application and renewal form below.

Your dues helps us fund Volunteer Appreciation activities, such as our annual luncheon and the purchase of equipment that will enable the Library to duplicate the digital books and magazines that we all enjoy so much.

Please send your membership dues of $10 and renewal form to:

Friends of Library Access, Inc.,

P.O. Box 10716

Daytona Beach, FL 32120-0716. For your convenience, you may now also pay by PayPal at pkk22258 at aol.com.

We particularly need to know whether you are eligible for Free Matter for the Blind, and whether you would like to receive materials in e-mail format.  Answering "yes" to these questions will help us reduce expenses and send out newsletters and other notices in a more timely manner.

If you have any question, you may contact me at my information below.

Thank you for your support. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Patricia A. Lipovsky, Membership and Outreach Chair

plipovsky at cfl.rr.com

(386) 255.0288

Friends of Library Access, INC:
Application and Renewal Form
Membership is for the Calendar Year, January 1 to December 31.

      Please complete this form and return it along with your check to:
     Friends of Library Access, Inc.

      P.O. Box 10716

      Daytona Beach, FL 32120-0716

Current Date: _________________________

Last Name ______________________ First Name ___________________

Street ________________________________________ Apt. __________

City _______________________  State _______  Zip ______________

Telephone: home: (_____) __________          alternate: (_____) ___________

PLEASE CHECK ALL THAT APPLY.  * required to process application.

*1.  Print Impaired people qualify for Free Matter for the Blind and

         Handicapped from the postal service.

          *  Check in front of text if you qualify       ___ yes   ___ no

*2.     What media do you prefer?  (Check in front of text)

    ___ Large Print______ E-mail

    If E-mail checked, what is your e-mail address: ____________________

      Request Email format and Save paper, postage & time.

3. Membership Selection (Check in front of text)

    ___ Annual renewal ($10.00 per year)

    ___ Contributing Member ($50.00 or more per year)

    ___ Life Member ($200.00 may be paid in up to four installments within

             one year)

    ___ Supporting Membership ($250.00 per year group sponsorship)

4. I am interested in helping with (Check in front of text):

    ___ Public Relations /Education                   ___ F.L.A. Board of Trustees

    ___ Fund Raising

Unfortunately, in 2013, our membership have gone down, which means

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

                           ?Oscar Wilde