[Nfbf-l] division input on Newsline® committee

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 22:33:33 UTC 2014

Hello members and division leaders.

I am still trying to form the Newsline® committee and I'm looking for
representation from all chapters and divisions. We are probably meeting
Thursday January 9 at 7:00 P.M. Division presidents, please find someone who
is interested in serving. A few messages ago I sent a list of the current
members. Tracie Innman has now joined as well representing the deaf-blind
division. We are still looking for chapter representation as well. Your help
would be very much appreciated! Thank you.

Sherri

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006 at gmail.com