[Nfbf-l] division input on Newsline® committee

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 6 00:08:11 UTC 2014

Sherri:

Al Zubillaga is still interested in serving on this committee from the Gainesville chapter.

I would also like to continue on the Newsline committee representaing the Gainesville Chapter.  I will try to stay awake for this meeting on Thursday <smile>.  Please confirm the date, time, and the call in number in the days ahead.  Thank you very much.
Judy
Gainesville Chapter Secretary