[Nfbf-l] FW: FRCB Public Forum call in number

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Tue Jan 14 20:07:50 UTC 2014

Attached are information about the Florida Rehabiltiation Council for the
Blind (FRCB) next meeting which will be held in Tallahassee at the end of
January.

If anyone cannot open an attachement, please let me know and I will send
them a copied and pasted copy of the information.  I received permission
from Mr. Roy Cosgrove, the FRCB staff to share with all who are blind.  A
conference call number and instructiosn are available for those who like me
cannot attend the meeting but would like to make a comment via phone or you
can write a comment to Mr. Cosgrove and here is his email address:
Roy.Cosgrove at vr.fldoe.org

Public Forum is begins at 11am on Tuesday, January 28, 2014.

Your voice does count!  If you have a complaint, they want to hear and even
if you have a praise report they want to hear!

Have a blessed day!
(smile)
Darlene