[Nfbf-l] Convention

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Sun Jan 26 02:22:16 UTC 2014

Thanks!  I will do my best to be there!
(smile)
Darlene

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbf-l [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Judith Hamilton
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2014 9:15 PM
To: NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] Convention

Hi Darlene:
Hope you will be able to come to convention next year. I think with the
convention last weekend and the Washington seminar starting on Monday, a lot
of folks have just about enough time to take a breath <smile> The board
members elected and currently serving, I am sure, have ideas and suggestions
on their radar.
Judy