[Nfbf-l] Thank You All!

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 14:44:44 UTC 2014

You were definitely missed.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kirk Harmon" <kvharmon54 at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2014 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] Thank You All!

Judy, Gina and I are disappointed that we weren't able to make it this year!
We are however, very pleased to see the new board with new faces fresh ready
to take up a lot of the older Warriors battles! LOL! Peter and the rest
congratulations on your elections and perhaps hopefully we will make it next
year

Sent from my iPhone