[Nfbf-l] Board minutes

Tom Bellone via Nfbf-l nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 12:51:09 UTC 2014

Thanks Dan. I for one have been and continue to be interested in what goes on during board meetings.
I don't think you, the Board, or any of the members of the affiliate should view posting the minutes as something that is done because it is mandated. Rather, posting the minutes is a concise, and accurate way of keeping the membership informed as to what is happening within the affiliate.
Knowledge is a powerful tool to avoid so many misunderstandings as to the facts of any situation.
As you and others have recently posted, the Pinellas chapter presidency is a great example of what can happen if the facts are not known.
I for one encourage you to keep the minutes posted and up to date. I don't think we should be guided by what other affiliates and or national do----at least as far as the minutes are concerned.
Regards
Tom Bellone

Sent from my iPhone