[Nfbf-l] NFB: fundamentals of blindness

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:41:39 UTC 2014

Well said.
We have a chapter, The Statewide chapter, for people who don't have a chapter in their area, who can't get to their chapter or who want to support a small chapter grow and develop into what it can be.
Jordan, we meet on the phone once a month for our meetings. Typically it's the third Sunday of the month from 8-10 pm. The dues are $10 a year. If you are interested I will place the call in info in this email.
Call:  tel:(605) 475-4700 the conference code is: 800550#.
We will be having a meeting on this Sunday night since last Sunday was Fathers Day, we rescheduled our meeting.
Some of the skills you ask about are discussed at the rehab center, but there are classes you can take from Hadley School for the Blind, free, that address many of these topics.
Holly

Sent from my iPhone