[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Re: [NFBF-Leaders]missing things

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 19:30:42 UTC 2014

I changed the subject to reflect the tone of this message.

wow, I missed David's comments. Would like to see them.

Sometimes, believe it or not, I find it a pain to be blind as well. It
happens lots when I'm looking for something that a sighted member of my
family has moved and of course, it's in plain sight for them, but nowhere to
be found for me. I think if you have constant access to a car and a willing
driver, you don't miss much, but if you have to really work at getting from
point A to point B, it can be a challenge being blind. Just my 2 cents
worth.