[Nfbf-l] [SPAM]Re: {Disarmed} Re: [NFBF-Leaders]missing things

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Fri May 2 20:11:52 UTC 2014

Hello, Sherri!

I was at the Lighhouse last weekend.  I coordinated an event for a workshop
for the Florida Deaf Blind Association and the lighthouse was very
supportive and allowed us to have our workshop there that Saturday.  It was
an all day event.

I live in Palatka (Putnam County)  between St Augustine and Gainesville.

Thank you so much for your praise!!
(smile)
Darlene