[Nfbf-l] [Fabs] Getting More Invorlved with the Nfb of Florida

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 23:42:55 UTC 2014

Greetings Rona,
This is great news! The first step in getting involved is joining us on the call that we hell monthly. The next one will be September 21 at 6 PM and since you want to be involved you have no excuse on not being there. LOL. Also, in the Orlando area there is the central Florida chapter, Dwight Sayer is the president and I will share his contact information with you. I can't wait to meet you on our call on September 21 at 6 PM I'm so excited to meet you

Sent from my iPhone