[Nfbf-l] Getting More Invorlved with the Nfb of Florida

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 00:59:51 UTC 2014

  The first thing you can do is join us on a conference call, on Sunday September 21 at 6 PM. The phone number for a conference call is 209-647-1000 in the axis number is 401665. We hope you can join us during this call. The students and I would love to hear you and get you involved.

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone