[Nfbf-l] White Cane Day slogans

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 15 19:48:07 UTC 2014

Darlene:
Good luck with the Vision Awareness event. I will check out the Lions chapters in the Gainesville area. The groups are sometimes smaller than even the Gainesville NFB chapter and a former Lion contact we had died a couple years ago, but I think I can re-connect with someone who also assisted her in a "Meet the Blind" event our chapter had several years back. Thank you for the info. and I hope it goes well.
Judy