[Nfbf-l] White Cane Day slogans

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 19:13:40 UTC 2014

Those are great! Here are a few more created by a Central Florida chapter
member, Bob Lessne. Some of these could be used as signs.

Cane and Guide Dog = Independence

Full Stop, it is the Law

Fear (picture of Cane) less

Full Stop for the person behind the white cane and guide dog

White Canes and Guide dogs Rock

Stop for my Human it's the law. Hello!