[Nfbf-l] flying blind top tech tidbits

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 10:39:14 UTC 2014

This week's Flying Blind has lots of info on the iPhone 6 and also on the
KNFB reader among other things. The link to listen or read is below. The
subscription info is underneath that.

Read this Volume of Top Tech Tidbits on the web at:
http://www.flying-blind.com/tidbits2014/09252014/index.html

SUBSCRIBE: Do you, a friend, or colleague wish to receive Flying Blind, LLC
Publications? If so, please use or pass along our CAPTCHA-free sign-up link,
which is: http://bit.ly/1irUr9E. You can also subscribe to Flying Blind, LLC
Publications on the Flying Blind, LLC Website at:
http://www.flying-blind.com or by (SMS) texting "FLYINGBLIND" to 22828. Any
of these methods will provide you with an accessibly friendly and secure
medium through which you can subscribe to our mailing list. Just enter your
name and email address, click send, and begin receiving Flying Blind, LLC
Publications. It's that easy.

FACEBOOK: Are you on Facebook? Stop by and "Like" Flying Blind, LLC to begin
receiving Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday as part of your Facebook News Feed:
http://www.facebook.com/flyingblindllc.

YOUTUBE: If audio / video is more your style, then you can follow Flying
Blind, LLC on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/flyingblindllc.

RSS FEED: If you prefer an RSS Feed, you can access Flying Blind, LLC
Publications as they become available using:
http://www.flying-blind.com/feed.xml.

Sherri

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006 at gmail.com