[Nfbf-l] Tampa Bay Chapter Meeting On saturday, April 25th

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 03:53:48 UTC 2015

Greetings,

I hope all is well and that you are in high spirits. The Tampa Bay
chapter of the NFB of Florida will be meeting this Saturday, April
25th at 12 p.m. until 2 p.m.  At the Beef o Brady's (8810 N Himes
Ave.) we have much to discuss with our car wash rally just around the
corner. So, we hope that you will join us to find out what Tampa has
their hands into now, and and a sneak peek into what is up ahead. If
you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any of the
contact information below my signature.

Let's build the federation in Tampa!!

--
Miranda B. Kilby