[Nfbf-l] NFBF Washington Seminar Financial Assistance Application

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Fri Dec 4 15:07:53 UTC 2015

Hi Rahad,

Thanks for all the work in coordinating the applications for the upcoming
seminar, you're probably going to get a fair number of them on this last
day. Sorry I missed the chance to meet you in Tampa in November, I did
notice your attendance at the Board meeting via your phone call-in. The
meeting was amazing, and I'm sure you'd of had a great time with us that
weekend. Looking forward to meeting you in January at the state convention.

Please find attached my application for assistance for the upcoming seminar.
I'd be happy to disucss it further with you or any other member of the
Board, feel free to contact me at anyy time.

Sincerely,

Russ Davis
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer
russell at radiorusty.com