[Nfbf-l] An update on my Self Advocacy skills

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 04:06:29 UTC 2015

Greetings,
I'm glad to hear that you were stepping up and advocating for yourself. Remember, if you don't do it, who will. Also, I challenge you,to think bigger and better. Overcoming small task are great. However, when you overcome one that you thought was impossible, that's an amazing feeling.

Good luck!
Miranda Kilby

Sent from my iPhone