[Nfbf-l] Innovative FREE App to assist the Blind

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 27 17:49:42 UTC 2015

Dear NFB Florida Friends,
A good friend sent me this, I thought it a fantastic new FREE application,
and a revolutionary idea on how We the Blind can get assistance when we need
to se something.
I really recommend you check out this MP3, it is not very long, but precise
and explains it all.
My friend Roger writes:
I did an interview for work with the creator of an app for the IPhone that
I wanted to share with you.  Please do go ahead and send it out to all
your contacts because I want to spread the word about this free app that
will totally assist the blind.  It is called Be My Eyes. Have a listen to
the interview and let me know what you think of it.  Post it to any lists
or groups as you deem fit. Enjoy.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23152298/Insights%202015-01-22.mp3

Thanks in Advance.  God bless,  Roger Khouri

With Best Regards,
God Bless,
Alan
Plantation, Florida