[Nfbf-l] Leadership conference details

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 8 02:25:18 UTC 2015

Does anyone know or prepared to announce any details on the NFBF leadership
conference scheduled for next weekend?

I have not heard any scheduling or much in the way of logistical details
other than the dates for next weekend and that it will be at the same hotel
we will be using for the January convention.  I have heard some things about
covered expenses but need to know what extras I need to plan for.

It's getting close and we all need to know how to plan ahead.

Bill Outman

Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter

---