[Nfbf-l] Woman choosing to go blind

Kirk Harmon kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 15:46:28 UTC 2015

Should have been not only removed from treating patients but also been put in prison. What if he had a patient that had desire to kill and murder many people any handed her the gun? There's not much difference in the ethics of such The decision that he made with her. It's just awful!

Sent from my iPhone