[Nfbf-l] Woman choosing to go blind

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 02:00:04 UTC 2015

Kirk and Jodi, thanks for the comments. I think you both bring up good points. Not that she can do anything about what she has done now, but those blind people who support her decision are not helping. Especially, they are not helping someone else who might come along and want the same thing.

Dan

“If you don't stick to your values when they're being tested, they're not values: they're hobbies.”
              ― Jon Stewart