[Nfbf-l] {Spam?} Breaking News NFBF Newsletter

Sylvia slyfox at embarqmail.com
Sat Aug 6 20:32:18 UTC 2016

Please find attached the July/August issue of our NFBF Newsletter.
We want our newsletter to be all inclusive. Send in your chapter's accomplishments and info, photos, birthdays, or interesting tidbits that you think we would all like to know. I look forward to getting your information for our next issue for September/October.

Enjoy and let's go build the federation.
Sylvia Young
Editor