[Nfbf-l] Very Displeased with My Aftershokz and AT Guys

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Mon Aug 8 16:58:02 UTC 2016

Dear All,

                I am curious if anyone else is experiencing the multiple
challenges I am. I recently purchased the new Aftershokz Titanium blue tooth
headphones from AT Guys. (They displayed at our convention.) The biggest
problem I have is that others cannot hear me well, constantly asking me to
repeat what I am saying and telling me I am breaking up. When I call my
voice mail and leave a message, I hear what they hear and I am not
impressed!

                Also, every time I make a call, I get an alert but the
entire alert is not read. In addition, when the call is connected, I get a
screen of buttons, such as mute, keypad, audio, add call, and facetime
video. It is my understanding that there are user guides online at the AT
guys.com website, but I cannot find them. I have also called AT Guys twice
and sent them two email messages from their website and have had no
response. Can anyone tell me if there is a setting I don't have right and/or
where to find the manuals? Any help would be appreciated before I send these
expensive headphones back!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala