[Nfbf-l] [Flagdu] The loss of my beloved Lionel my first Seeing Eye dog

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sat Feb 20 13:40:03 UTC 2016

Hello Carlos,

This is indeed sad news. But thank you so much for sharing it with us so we
can grieve the loss of your precious Lionel with you. There's something very
special about the bond with our first guide dog. Our prayers go out to you
and   others who loved Lionel and understand the relationship you shared
with him for so many years.

Peace and blessings
Sherrill