[Nfbf-l] Self-Advocacy in Higher Education Toolkit

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 19:56:28 UTC 2016

Self-Advocacy in Higher Education Toolkit:
Equal access in higher education is an ongoing priority issue for us. To better address students’ needs and to help prevent or mitigate access barriers, we have created theSelf-Advocacy in Higher Education Toolkit.Please take time to review this toolkit, forward the information on to others, and, importantly, send us your feedback.

We plan to expand the toolkit to include additional topics and want to ensure it is useful to all blind students. Please send your suggestions to Valerie Yingling atvyingling at nfb.org, (410) 659-9314, extension 2440, or Mehgan Sidhu atmsidhu at nfb.org, (410) 659-9314, extension 2314.

Sincerely, Denise Valkema by iPhone