[Nfbf-l] Fwd: Empowerment Committee Meeting Reminder

Clifford Roberts redroosterroberts1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 21:50:46 UTC 2016

 Please remove my name of this list!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbf-l [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Marilyn Baldwin
via Nfbf-l
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 5:23 PM
To: nfbf-l at nfbfnet.org; nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Marilyn Baldwin <commmdb at aol.com>
Subject: [Nfbf-l] Fwd: Empowerment Committee Meeting Reminder

Marilyn Baldwin
commmdb at aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn Baldwin <commmdb at aol.com>
To: nfbf-leaders <nfbf-leaders at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 19, 2016 11:12 am
Subject: Empowerment Committee Meeting Reminder

Good afternoon Florida NFB members,

I hope that all is well with you today. We are all saddened with the loss of
Dr. Fred Haynes of Miami. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Haynes
family and the members of the Miami Chapter.

I am writing to remind you of the Empowerment Committee meeting this evening
at 8:30 pm. The telephone number is (712) 775-7031. The code is 938047311.
We want to share memories of Dr. Haynes and discuss voting  procedures.
Everyone is welcome to attend. Please share this notice with your chapter
members.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  My number is
(407) 293-0565. Have a good day.

Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman
Empowerment Committee