[Nfbf-l] Call to action HR188/S201

Denise valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 17:56:12 UTC 2016

Please share with members that don't have email. You can call your member of Congress by calling the Capitol Switchboard at (202) 224-3121 to ask to cosponsor HR188/ S201. Bilirakis, Grayson, Hastings, and Webster in Florida have signed on to HR188.

Once connected, Parnell suggests you say something such as: “Hi, my name is….and I am a constituent of Representative/Senator Last Name. I am calling to urge Representative/Senator Last Name to cosponsor H.R. 188/S. 2001, the TIME Act. This bill will help people like me and other people with disabilities compete equally in the workforce. ”

Parnell sent a detailed message to nfbnet on calling and emailing so you can refer to his message for more details.

Thank you to those that have done this already. Appreciate your efforts.

Sincerely, Denise Valkema, President NFBF