[Nfbf-l] This was just posted, I thought that with so many blind people looking for work that you might find this interested Amazon to hire 5000+ Work From Home Jobs

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 9 19:18:37 UTC 2017

I'm not sure who everyone complaining is.  Even when I got my job at AT&T
there were obsticles to overcome like a typing test in the application
process that I wouldn't have been able to do independently.  Then during my
time there I had to deal with accessibility issues.

My son had a job in a virtual call center environment and all he had to do
was go into his office do his calls and when he was done he was done.  In a
virtual call center job you  literally work from home.  You never go to an
office.  Your work from home job is different from that.

I'm not sure why you're throwing a tamtrum over Kaye correcting you, but I'm
sure there's someone who might benefit from the post.