[Nfbf-l] This was just posted, I thought that with so many blind people looking for work that you might find this interested Amazon to hire 5000+ Work From Home Jobs (a word to the wise)

Elizabeth S Bowden bowdenelizabeth5 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 18:23:42 UTC 2017

Hello All,
I recently applied for a work at home position at Amazon, and could not be
hired because Amazon Customer Service software cannot be accessed with Jaws
for Windows.  The software that is used for the Customer Service application
is also that used to access part of the training portion of the application.
It took a month for them to figure that out.  Apply at your own risk!!