[Nfbf-l] This was just posted, I thought that with so many blind people looking for work that you might find this interested Amazon to hire 5000+ Work From Home Jobs (a word to the wise)

kaye zimpher kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 03:24:33 UTC 2017

In the past, Amazon has professed their commitment to accessability. This is
the reason I posted my experience with applying, and why I imagine the
poster below did the same. Someone should approach them, and let them know
of not only the issues with their software, but the importance of hiring
blind employees. We make a great addition to the workforce. A qualified
blind person can work a customer service job as proficiently, and with as
much technical skill as our sighted co-workers. Perhaps Amazon has not
realized this untapped workforce and needs to be advised.