[Nfbf-l] Nationwide Uber monnitoring project

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Apr 17 15:11:35 UTC 2017

Hello and Happy Monday fellow Federationists!

I apologize for not being clear in my original message. The monitoring is
related to guide dogs/service animals. However, if you are having issues
related to blindness please let me know. You can call me at 813 625 1850 or
email me at merrys at verizon.net

If you ride Uber and use a guide dog/service animal and you want to
participate, let me know and I'll email you the form to be completed
relaying your Uber experience - positive or negative.

Wishing you all a marvelous Monday!

Sincerely,
Merry C. Schoch