[Nfbf-l] Are you interested in legislative issues

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Aug 17 01:33:25 UTC 2017

Greetings Florida Federationists,

I am so proud to be a member of our great affiliate!! Florida has
accomplished a great deal this summer with programs and activities that have
kept our affiliate busy - from state and national conventions to hosting two
BELL programs.

Now, it is time to move forward in Legislation! Our state board and national
leaders are excited to support our legislative endeavors. However, we cannot
do anything without our members involvement!

The next teleconference legislative meeting is scheduled for Wednesday,
September 20th @ 7:00 p.m.; however, if the majority of responses  prefer
Tuesday, September 19th @ 7:00 p.m. we can  change to this date.  Please let
me know if you are interested in being a part of legislation and which date
works best for you. You may contact me by telephone at 813 625 1850 (if I am
not available please leave a message) or email me at merrys at verizon.net

Wishing you all a great rest of the week and then weekend!

In Federation love,

Merry C. Schoch