[Nfbf-l] Who likes Money?

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 17:32:14 UTC 2017

Greetings My Fellow Federationists

The National Federation of the Blind of Florida is once again gearing
up for the excitement of the Daily Calendar Raffle! However, we have
made some modifications that we know you will appreciate and enjoy.

Yes, the fun and excitement will once again be a part of the Florida
Affiliate during the month of November.  Even thru the Thanksgiving
Holiday.  With daily drawings, bigger and better prizes, and lots of
fun for everyone.

This year we transformed the name to, Holiday Calendar Raffle, and
like always, will run from Wednesday, November 1, 2017 through
Thursday, November 30, 2017.

The raffle is as follows:

Each day a winner will be drawn.  Monday through Friday the prize is
$25.00. On Saturday and Sunday, the prize is $75.00, and this year
there is an extra bonus, on Thanksgiving Day the prize is $100.00.

Moreover, this year’s Daily Winner Calendar raffle has a friendly
competition to it.  The top two selling chapters will receive a free
room at our State Convention.

The tickets have been mailed to all chapter Presidents, and we
encourage everyone to support and assist their local chapter in their
efforts. Don’t have a local chapter, but want to get in on all of this
excitement, no worries, contact Paul Martinez, fundraising chair, and
ask him how you can help.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Paul
Martinez, Fundraising Chair at (813) 390-5720 or by email at
paul-0ms at gmail.com.

Let’s go build the federation in Florida

Be well,

--
Paul M. Martinez,
First  Vice President
E-mail: Paul09ms at gmail.com
Phone number:
 813-390-5720
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.